1150 South Freeway
Fort Worth, TX, 76104
Every business needs to have a succession plan and often times that plan is to sell the business. Come join us to learn what it now takes to sell a business and what you now need to know in order to buy a business.
In this workshop we will cover the following topics:
- Deal availability, financing and pricing
- Creative ways of structuring and closing deals
- Getting your business financing together if bank support is unavailable or too limited
- How do you price your business
- How do you determine the value of one you're looking at buying
- Reasons and decisions to be made when selling and how it affects a buyer
- Dos and Don’ts when selling or buying
- Should you use a business broker
- Creating the letter of intent
- Negotiating: You only get what you negotiate!
- Due diligence - what it really means and how to do it safely
- Dealing with material changes
- Closing the deals and post closing activities
"You never get what you deserve, you only get what you negotiate". This old saying never had more meaning than when selling or buying a business. Learn about the selling process and protect yourself from becoming a victim. Also, learn how to make the right buy from the right seller and vice versa.