This workshop will provide you with the information you need to decide if franchising is the right business opportunity for you. Sara Waskow, FranNet Franchise Consultant for Dallas/Fort Worth, will teach you the benefits and challenges of owning a franchised business.
In this workshop you will learn:
- To evaluate starting a franchise vs. an independent business vs. buying an existing business;
- The best types of franchises for today’s economy;
- The myths about franchising and the mistakes to avoid;
- The costs and risks of starting a franchise
- How to research a franchise and determine if it’s the right choice for you;
Presented by Sara Waskow: Sara Waskow is the Franchise Owner of FranNet of Dallas/Ft. Worth; a locally owned and operated franchise consulting firm. Sara has 8 years’ experience in franchising including single and multi-unit franchises with extensive expertise in implementation of franchise systems, business operations, and regional/local marketing. In addition to her FranNet franchise, she is also the co-owner of a fitness franchise.