How I can help you
I can help organizations in improving sales strategy/processes and defining potential marketplace and messaging to this market.
I have over 40 years’ experience in sales, sales management and marketing within the technology field. My experience covers infrastructure (Servers/Storage/Networking), Software (SaaS/Cloud/On-Premise) and Services (Analytics, Business Process/Improvement and Solution Implementation).
Some of my past work experiences have been working with large technology organizations such as Unisys/Burroughs, Infor Global Solutions/NxTrend, Hitachi Consulting and Accenture. However my real enjoyment in the workplace has come with my experience with the Small/Medium business marketplace. I was with a small software company ($40M) for 16 years and moved to the DFW area to manage sales and marketing of a company we purchased. In the last 3 years I have joined forces to help develop and start a small business consulting firm for the SMB market in Dallas/Ft Worth. Additional details on my business background can be acquired at https://www.linkedin.com/in/bobsiffermann/.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Sales Management
- Consulting Services
· Bachelor of Science in Business Management and Administration at Bradley University, Peoria, IL
· Multiple Certifications in the following areas:
o Complex Sale
o Consulting Sales Process
o The Art of Listening
o Stephen Covey Sales Process
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Operations
- Technology & IT Services
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Construction, Industrials and Utilities
- Manufacturing & Mining
- Technology and Web-Based Services
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
- Retail and Wholesale Trade