How I can help you
Brings 16 years experience in small business -- Started part-time selling direct to end-user (photographers) grew and with added competition made transition to wholesaling product to retailers, importer, and world-wide distribution.
Outsourced manufacturing, added new models, in-house advertising, used independent reps, imported products, etc. Sold business in 1992. Branded as the professional line, still on the market at www.tiffen.com
After selling business returned to newspapers and wrote a weekly column profiling small businesses for the Fort Worth Star-Telegram. Currently involved in publishing and consulting local businesses on social marketing. e-book: Professionally Branded: by a photographer for photographers.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Business Operations
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Arts and Entertainment
- Marketing, Advertising and Creative Services
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
- Retail and Wholesale Trade
- International Trade, Imports / Exports
University of Missouri, Journalism, Columbia, Mo.