How I can help you
I can help the entrepreneur develop a business plan with financial projections, help a business in trouble, and expand an ongoing enterprise. My experience includes planning & scheduling with algorithms for the process industries, computer software design/programming/testing/implementation, real estate construction and development, and retail store management.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Operations
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Real Estate, Rental & Leasing
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Technical & Scientific Services
- Professional & Business Services
- Retail & Wholesale Trade
B.Sc. Chemistry UCLA and B.Sc. Engineering, University of California at Berkeley. J.D. (law degree), San Francisco Law School/William Howard Taft University. Various graduate courses in management science and materials engineering.