How I can help you
Finanacial analysis, Marketing
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Operations
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Professional & Business Services
- Agriculture, Farming, Fishing & Hunting
- Retail & Wholesale Trade
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
Gallagher’s academic credentials include a BS in Chemistry from St. Xavier University, graduate studies in chemistry at the Illinois Institute of Technology, Kellogg Executive Scholar, Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University and an MBA in Marketing and Finance from the Keller Graduate School of Management. He has also participated in a number of executive finance, sales and marketing courses at the Darden School of Business Administration, University of Virginia, Stern Stewart and Company, and the American Management Association.
He is a previous board member of the Paper Industry Management Association and the Western Michigan University and Syracuse University Paper Engineering Foundations. He is a current board member of the Bruce E Sloane Foundation.