These have been the most challenging times that small businesses have seen in many years. Prosperity Bank and SCORE are seeing many small businesses taking the time to:
Evaluate their business and fine tune to address changing markets due to economic realities
Review their targeted customers and the channel used to reach this customer base
Improve efficiency of their business around operations and financial reporting/planning
Review and determine the proper market channels to use going forward
Attend the 2022 Prosperity Bank Business Masterclass
In response to these challenges, Prosperity Bank and SCORE Fort Worth have partnered together to develop the Prosperity Bank Business Masterclass Program. This is a professional financial education initiative created specifically for entrepreneurs and small businesses with annual revenues of $2 million or less. During the multi-week program, participants will attend classes presented by top business and financial professionals, work one-on-one with experienced mentors, and develop effective plans and strategies for successful business growth.
To apply for the Masterclass Program all applicants must meet the following requirements:
- In business operating for one year or more in Fort Worth and the surrounding area
- Annual revenue of less than $2 million
- Be a for-profit business
- Introductory meeting – Wednesday, September 7th from 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm
- Classes – Alternate Saturdays September 10 through November 12 from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Completion recognition Wednesday, November 16
- All Classes will be in person at TCC Trinity River Campus, 300 Trinity Campus Circle, Fort Worth.
- Prosperity Bank is offering up to a $500 savings match and a $5,000 guaranteed issue credit option for successfully completing this program
- To request an appilcation form or ask any questions, copy the email below with the subject line Masterclass Application
Closing date for applications AUGUST, 14 2022
Sponsored by: Prosperity Bank and SCORE Fort Worth. SCORE is a resource partner with the SBA.